Ebnesina is a quarterly scientific and medical journal owned by Iran Air-Force health administration and with the cooperation of AJA University of Medical Sciences. The purpose of this journal is to promote the scientific level of staff and their scientific communication with medical community in the fields of aerospace medicine, subaquatic medicine, disaster medicine, military medicine, and military psychiatry. This quarterly journal is published in Persian with abstract of English language. Articles of this journal are indexed in the database of the Indexing articles published in Iran Biomedical Journals (www.Iranmedex.com), the Scientific Information Databases (www.SID.ir), and Magiran website. Based on the journal policy, Ebnesina accepts Original Papers, Review Articles, Case Reports, Short Communication, and Letter to the Editor for possible publication in this Journal.
Please note the following points:
Structure of Articles:
1- The language of journal is Persian. Therefore, authors must match their manuscripts with Persian writing.
2- Online Submission:
Ebnesina provides an online submission; authors should submit their manuscript online via registration at ebnesina.ajaums.ac.ir
3- Manuscript should be typed as a Microsoft Word 2003 or later format in 1.5 line spacing on the A4 size paper set up with suitable margins on both sides (2 cm).
4- The title page of manuscript: The complete title of manuscript, the name of all the authors with their academic qualifications, the department or institution to which they are attached, address for correspondence with telephone numbers, e-mail, phone and fax number.
5- The original articles should include:
- Abstract should include the Background, Materials and methods, Results, and Conclusion. Nevertheless, the length of an abstract should not exceed 250 words.
- Keywords: For indexing purposes, each submitted article should include three to five keywords chosen from the Medical Subject Headings (MeSH) (www.nlm.nih.gov/mesh/MBrowser.html).
- Text of the Original Articles should include Introduction, Materials and Methods, Results, Discussion and Conclusion, and Acknowledgment. The number of pages should not exceed 10 pages with 1.5 line spacing. References must be numbered in the bracket consecutively in the text. The total of the article should not exceed 2500 words.
- Tables, figures, and diagrams should have a label and title. Drawings and graphs should be professionally prepared in Microsoft Office software in the jpg format with a minimum of 300 dpi resolution.
- References must be numbered consecutively in order of citation in the text. They must bring as a title of References at the end of manuscript.
6- Case Reports: are published only if the report is of exceptional interest and should present a novel and rare case.
7- Review Articles: The author should be professional in the field and the article should have acceptable number of references.
8- Short Communications and Letter to Editor will be limited to one or two pages.
9- The author should ensure reference to locally published studies by doing proper literature search. The references are cited numerically [in bracket] in the text. All Persian references should be written in English. In this regard paper title should be placed in [ ] and at the end of title written [Persian]. Listed below, are references to a journal, thesis, a chapter in a book, and a book in correct style:
1. Damos DL, Boyett KS, Gibbs P. Safety Versus Passenger Service: The Flight Attendants' Dilemma. Int J Aviat Psychol. 2013;23(2):91-112.
2. Lafere P, Balestra C, Hemelryck W, Donda N, Sakr A, Taher A, et al. Evaluation of critical flicker fusion frequency and perceived fatigue in divers after air and enriched air nitrox diving. Diving Hyperb Med. 2010;40(3):114-118.
3. Nouri R, Fathi-Ashtiani A, Salimi SH, Soltani Nejad A. Effective factors of suicide in soldiers of a military force. Journal of Military Medicine. 2012;14 (2):99-103. [Persian]
4. Harsch V. The history and development of aviation medicine. In: Curdt-Christiansen C, Draeger J, Kriebel J, editors. Principles and practice of aviation medicine. Singapore: World Scientific; 2009. p. 3-28.
5. Hogan D, Lariet J. Chapter 2: Triage. In: Hogan D, Burstein L, editors. Disaster Medicine. 2nd ed. Philadelphia: Lippincott Williams and Wilkins; 2007. p. 14-15.
6. What is neurofeedback. [Accessed 2013 June 11]; Available from: http://www.irmind.com/neurofeedback.html. [Persian]
7. Dehghani Arani F. Efficacy of Neurofeedback treatment of mental health and brain wave pattern associated with opioid medication surveillance [Master's thesis]. Tehran: Tehran University; 2007. [Persian]
10- All manuscripts will be announced to the author after receiving. Then, the manuscripts will be sent to the judges for evaluation. If manuscripts earn required scores for publishing, after reviewing the results of arbitration, the journal will send a formal letter to the author.
11- Ethical points in clinical research or on the animals is essential.
12- Full responsibility for resources and printed materials from ethical and legal perspectives is on the author (or authors).
13- Editorial Board is free to accept, reject, modify, and summarize the manuscripts.